DIY Bionic Pig Educational Robot Kit for Kids
1) This is an educational robot kit designed for kids to learn the knowledge of bricks, structure and circuit by building a cute pig robot.
2) This walking robot kit utilizes one DC motor to drive connecting rod structure then command the pig to run. There is a power switch easy for children to control.
3) Easy for kids to assemble the bionic robot pig with the included detailed instructions. It improves kids’ hands-on ability with zero experience or special tools required.
4) It is an educational toy recommended for boys and girls ages 4 years and up.
5) Perfect gift for your child on birthday, Christmas, Children’s day and so on. Your little one will have fun and learn at the same time.
This cute learning kit utilize bricks element and some circuit to drive the connecting rod and command the pig to walk. You can learn the knowledge of brick, structure and circuit by applying this kit.
It is a new mobile robot called Pig. The structure is to connect front and behind leg by two connecting rods. The electric motor control the front leg by connecting rod and drive the behind leg to move; besides, the left and right connecting rod is assembling symmetrically, thus the pig can moves forward. The circuit is consisting of battery holder, four 5th battery and an electric motor.
DC motor: DC3-6V
Structural Plates thickness: 2mm
Product size: about 200 x 90 x 30mm 8x3.5x1.5"
1 x 17 parts Structural Plates
4 x M2*4 Self-tapping Screw
6 x M3*6 Screw
6 x M3*8 Screw
4 x M3*12 Screw
4 x M3*16 Screw
3 x M3*28 Screw
12 x M3 self-locking Nut
4 x M3*6 Bi-pass plastic Standoff
2 x M3*20 Bi-pass plastic Standoff
1 x DC motor
1 x 4 * 1.5v Battery Holder
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
1 x Phillips Screw Driver
We Also Recommend
The Cutest Plush Stuffed Elephant in The World in 5 Colors and 2 Sizes
Cute Fun and Colorful Flannel Onesie Pajamas For Children in 19 Different Styles