FreedConn 2 pcs Updated TCOM-SC BT Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Intercom
Original FreedConn 2 pcs Updated TCOM-SC BT Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Intercom Interphone Headset with LCD screen + FM Radio
2018 updated version with user manual for 7 countries
LCD screen display,easy to use.you can see the working status(FM,music,intercom) on screen
Support 2 Riders Talking at the same time up to 800m
Safe Auto-Receiving Phone Calls, High Safety While Driving
Support to Smartphone, mp3, GPS, with HIFI Stereo Earphone
2 kinds of mic for different helmet,soft mic for integral helmet,hard mic for open face helmet.
We will send hard mic as default.Please leave message if you need soft mic
- Wireless headset for bluetooth enable cell phone at a range of up to 10 meters.
- Bike-to-bike intercom for rider& passenger or two separate bikes up to 800 Meters in open Space
- Up to 10 hours talk time when connected to cell phone.
- Up to 6 hours talk time when using the intercom feature.
- Up to 300 hours standby
- Call out, call answer, call reject, call hang up.
- Receive a cell phone call automatically
- Dial the last number
- Support audio transfer.
- Enjoy the cell phone music through A2DP or connect GPS
- Control cell phone music through AVRCP: forward, backward, play, pause
- Automatic switching among bluetooth cell phone, intercom, stereo music.
- With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology.
- Crystal clear voice quality is guaranteed in a high speed.
- Button panel is water-proof and sun-proof, while the design is durable.
- Package List:( Adapter not included)
· 2 x Bluetooth Receiver
· 2 x Stereo Earphone
· 2 x Clip + Gasket + Screw
· 2 x Screw Driver
· 2 x USB Charging Cable
· 1 x User Manual
Steps for how to use them:
Turning off the unit:
Press the small black power button for 5 seconds or until you hear 2 “Di” tones and the lights extinguish.
To pair to your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone:
When the unit is off, Press power button about 5-7 seconds until "PAIRING"found on screen,open bluetooth on mobile and search name"TCOM" and connect it
Pair 2 devices in intercom mode
When both devices are turned off,Press power button on both intercom（simultaneously ） about 5-7 seconds until "PAIRING"found on screen,then press power button on one device,wait for "INTERCOM"on screen,you can talk with each other now
To Reset the pairing memory
If you have problems pairing, then it is best to reset the pairing memory
Turn on the relevant unit into standby mode. Press the power/intercom button for 3-5 seconds till a “dudu” can be heard. This should be before the unit switches off.
Let go of the button when the tone is heard.
Turn off the unit and restart, the memory will be erased.
To Use FM Function
1. Headset idle status, press MFB twice to turn FM on.
2. When FM is on, turn the MFB clockwise or counterclockwise and it will seek
out the next or previous FM station and begin playing.
3. When FM is on, press MFB twice to turn FM off.